Borson Bike Travel Bag
The Borson Bike Travel Bag from Elite is an easy and safe way to transport your bike to a race or for vacation. Using an ultra-resistant nylon fabric outer, your bike will be protected while it's in your hands or when it's out of your sight. The Borson is compatible with drop bar and mountain bikes and will accommodate dropouts using quick release skewers or thru-axles up to 20mm. Built to be light and easy to maneuver, the Borson provides handles for lifting and its two rear wheels allow it to be used as a trolley as you scoot it around busy airports with ease.
The Borson's hinge construction allows you to unfold it completely for easy bicycle insertion. Once inside, internal padding protects the bike from any shock during transportation. What makes this bag so easy to use is the minimal amount of bicycle disassembly, only requiring you to remove the pedals and wheels. You can keep the handlebar on as it is, as long as it's less than 46cm wide, as well as the seatpost and saddle so long as your saddle height is under 85cm. The hoops store inside two included wheel carrying bags, further protecting them and your frame. Also inside are 3 large pockets for tool and accessory storage while outside, a big external pocket makes it easy to access essentials.
We're obviously big fans of the Borson, but you don't have to just take our word for it. Professional teams like Team Movistar, Team Dimension Data, Team Sunweb, Bianchi-Countervail, Team Fortuneo-Samsic, and Israel Cycling Academy trust the Borson on their many international trips across the globe while campaigning top races.
- A lightweight and maneuverable travel bag for your bike
- Hinge construction lets you open the bag completely for easy packing
- Handle and shoulder strap makes for easy carrying
- No need to remove handlebars (under 46cm) or seatpost (under 85cm)
- Protective padding keeps frame safe
- Works with MTB and road bikes with QRs or thru-axles
- Wheels store inside in separate bags
- Trolly wheels make it easy to tow through transit stations
- Item #ELI0024
- 1 bike
- Carry Options
- shoulder strap, handle straps
- 3 internal, 1 external
- 132 x 41 x 41cm
- Claimed Weight
- 33lb 1.1oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years