Actually see your line.
A smaller version of the standard EG3, the Electric Women's EG3.5 Goggle with Bonus Lens has the same dual-layer spherical lens, Super Anti-Fog coating, and anti-scratch treatment, so even slushy spring days and steamy tram rides won't leave you feeling like you've suddenly developed cataracts.
The lens offers 100% UV protection, so your corneas won't be seared by the sun, and it's tucked into a thermoplastic urethane frame that stays comfortable and flexible even in low temperatures, so a frigid pow day doesn't mean you'll be fighting with uncomfortable gogs. Electric also hooked up three-layer face foam on the inside of the frame to create a snug seal around your face to lock out eye-watering winds, and then backed the adjustable strap with a silicon bead to keep it securely in place when you're wearing it with a helmet.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Clear, stylish, and convenient goggle for all-day riding
- Dual-layer spherical lens offers a ride peripheral
- Press Seal technology makes for easy lens switching
- Anti-fog coating keeps your vision clear in sweaty situations
- Three-layer face foam makes for a conformed, comfy fit