The Electric Charge XL Sunglasses could be called the next chapter of the story of the popular Charge; but actually, this oversize wrap-around frame is ready to scrawl its own book of adventure and misadventures alike—with your eyes as the main character, naturally.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- 100% protection from UV rays keeps your eyes from suffering the wrath of the sun
- Eight-base polycarbonate lens resist impact and increase clarity
- Grilamid nylon frame is lightweight and flexible, and stands up to all temperatures without losing its shape
- Five-barrel stainless steel hinges provides a solid hold on your face and a tight connection between arms and the rest of the frame
- Made in Italy
- Q & A
Are these polarized?
Hey Zac! Thanks for the question! This pair specifically does not have polarization, no. However, we also do sell the same type of glasses with that feature if that's what you are looking for! You can find that by copying and pasting the code <b> ELC0720 </b> into the search above. Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions, contact details above.
Are these shades catagorie 5's????
|BLUE FLASH MIRROR||11.5%|
- *VLT (VISIBLE LIGHT TRANSMISSION):
- THE PERCENTAGE OF AVAILABLE LIGHT ALLOWED TO REACH THE EYE (THE LOWER THE NUMBER, THE DARKER THE LENS)
- OHM (OPTICAL HEALTH THROUGH MELANIN):
- ELECTRIC'S OPTICS OF OHM INCORPORATE MELANIN INFUSED LENSES THAT BLOCK HARMFUL UV & HEV BLUE LIGHT, RELAXING YOUR EYES AND PROVIDING VIVID, CRISP, CLEAR, HAZE FREE VISION.