Electric Charge Polarized Sunglasses
Select style & size:Select options
- GLOSS BLACK/OHM+ P GREY,One Sizesale $69.98
- Tort Shell/M1 Bronze,One Sizesale $48.98
When you wear the sleek and revitalizing Electric Charge Polarized Sunglasses you'll feel like you were plugged in all night. The wrap around Grilamid frames have a slightly squared shape with thick arms that keep you looking chill when you're all fired up. Stainless steel hinges are mega durable in case a morning spaz session gets out of hand. Polarized polycarbonate lenses let you see clearly near water when your espresso overload sends you on a diving frenzy out to the shore. The lenses protect from UV radiation and 98% of blue light.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Give yourself electrifying style with these polarized sunglasses
- Polarized lenses reduce glare and maximize color perception
- Wide design features a durable yet lightweight frame
- Scratch resistance boosts their adventure-proofing
- Filter out both UV radiation and blue light
- Q & A
Poor effort from Electric
I've been in electric customer on and off for a couple years, I meant to order the charge XL but I didn't notice when I got them, and has worn them for a couple days so I felt stuck with them. The lens quality and clarity in these seems a little bit below what I normally have experienced with electric, the frames are a little small for my face but the frame is light and seems like it's ok.
They are OK
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Really not worth the price. Lenses are definately different but fit on my face like gas station sunglasses. I paid WAY to much for these.
Top 3 style
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
The Charge is a top 3 style from Electric, fits most faces well and has a ton of colors to chose from. Love this shade and is a staple in the electric line.
Electric Charge Sunglasses - Polarized
Really like how these fit compared to other glasses, also very good tint to them.
Great sunglasses, but no Oakleys
Nice sunglasses. This is the first pair of non Oakleys I have had. Definitely not as durable and excellent lens quality as Oakleys. Otherwise great shape and nice sunglasses
I love my glasses! They are so comfy and snug! They aren't tight around my head. The lens actually holds up really well, cuz I drop them alot and they still haven't scratched.
Anyone know the specs on these sunglasse...
Anyone know the specs on these sunglasses?
Lens W 65mm x H 38mm
Temple Length 120mm
Frame Width 136mm
First Electric Glasses
Sick glasses, i use them for lifeguarding everyday during the summer and my eyes don't hurt after a day of work anymore. These glasses hold to your face like their glued on and they look good to. Highly recommended
|BLUE FLASH MIRROR||11.5%|
- *VLT (VISIBLE LIGHT TRANSMISSION):
- THE PERCENTAGE OF AVAILABLE LIGHT ALLOWED TO REACH THE EYE (THE LOWER THE NUMBER, THE DARKER THE LENS)
- OHM (OPTICAL HEALTH THROUGH MELANIN):
- ELECTRIC'S OPTICS OF OHM INCORPORATE MELANIN INFUSED LENSES THAT BLOCK HARMFUL UV & HEV BLUE LIGHT, RELAXING YOUR EYES AND PROVIDING VIVID, CRISP, CLEAR, HAZE FREE VISION.