A warm, versatile baselayer.
From the slopes of Vermont to the mountains of Colorado, the Eider Men's Tignes 1/2-Zip Top caters to your aerobic pursuits. The Tignes features a breathable microfleece that not only provides warmth, but also wicks away moisture and dries quickly. Meanwhile, the half-zip construction allows you to dump excess body heat rapidly should you need to, and the flatlock seams discourage unsavory chafing when exerting a great deal of energy. Additionally, the 4-way stretch provides unimpeded mobility, while the slim fit enables easy layering over top.
- A lightweight, yet warm baselayer for skiing
- Breathable microfleece wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- Flatlock seams discourage unsavory chafing
- Half-zip construction offers temperature regulation
- Slim fit enables easy layering over top