- Detail Images
Dependable in mountain terrain.
When your ski season consists of everything from deep powder skiing during storm days to big objectives in iconic mountain ranges, it's good to have a pair of pants that can roll with the variety of conditions you'll encounter throughout winter. The Eider Men's Shaper Pants will do just that with a waterproof and breathable three-layer shell and durable face fabric that won't easily tear when you're lapping powder between the trees or booting your way up a rock- and ice-covered ridge line. Zip the bib off when conditions are clear, and open the extra-long leg zips when you need to let in a little cool air to avoid overheating on the bootpack.
- Ski pants designed for deep powder days and alpine weather
- 3-layer shell protects from heavy snowfall and wind
- Extra-long side zips for rapid ventilation
- Detachable bib adapts to changing conditions
- Roomy hand and thigh pockets stow on-mountain essentials