Dependable in mountain terrain.
When your ski season consists of everything from deep powder skiing during storm days to big objectives in iconic mountain ranges, it's good to have a pair of pants that can roll with the variety of conditions you'll encounter throughout winter. The Eider Men's Shaper Pants will do just that with a waterproof and breathable three-layer shell and durable face fabric that won't easily tear when you're lapping powder between the trees or booting your way up a rock- and ice-covered ridge line. Zip the bib off when conditions are clear, and open the extra-long leg zips when you need to let in a little cool air to avoid overheating on the bootpack.
- Ski pants designed for deep powder days and alpine weather
- 3-layer shell protects from heavy snowfall and wind
- Extra-long side zips for rapid ventilation
- Detachable bib adapts to changing conditions
- Roomy hand and thigh pockets stow on-mountain essentials