Stay warm, dry, and stylish from the chalet to the slopes with the Eider Women’s Monterosa Insulated Fur Jacket. Its elegant appeal starts with a fitted silhouette filled with natural down. Primaloft insulation adds an additional layer of warmth so you don’t shiver away your style on mornings laps over fresh corduroy. The Monterosa wouldn’t be complete without the luxurious fur trim around the hood, which is removable for a sportier fashion statement. An adjustable hem and elastic cuffs finish the final touches to this hard-to-forget ski jacket.
- An elegantly fashioned insulated ski jacket
- Waterproof membrane sheds snowfall for a dry ride
- Natural down and Primaloft insulation for warmth on the hill
- Hood can be removed or added with a zipper for changing conditions
- Removable fur trim adds luxurious style and cozy warmth
- Elasticated cuffs helps to trap in heat and create a comfortable fit
- Adjustable hem helps to block out snow and trap in heat
- Q & A
Functional, Snowbunny Style
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 6
The color and material of this jacket is beautiful; perfect for the female who wants a fashionable jacket for both resort skiing and apres. A nice feature is the zip off powder skirt and the ability to remove the fur hood. This jacket is impressively warm with 40% Primaloft insulation / 60% water repellent down and I dig that the collar comes up high to keep out chilly drafts. I generally wear a woman's size small / 4 on top. I got this jacket in a size 6 which fits perfectly with a base layer underneath. If you want a more relaxed fit and/or plan to wear something bulkier, you will need to size up.
Pros: Soft, Lightweight, Warm & Waterproof
Cons: Would have liked a lift-pass pocket