Stretchy and streamlined on the slopes.
Zip yourself into the Eider Men's Minakami Jacket when active breathability, natural flex, and low-bulk warmth are essential to a great day on the mountain. This stretchy softshell is an ideal choice in drier conditions where a hardshell jacket is simply overkill. The light ripstop shell is paired with Thermostretch panels for unrestricted movement when you're ripping through bumps, turning in tight glades, and carving up fresh corduroy.
E-loft synthetic fibers prevent precious heat from escaping in cold conditions, with more insulation throughout the body for core warmth. The DWR finish repels light moisture from dampening your upper body, meaning you'll stay dry through snow flurries and springtime slush. The ergonomic hood is fully adjustable, allowing you to lock in warmth on chilly, wind-blasted chairlift rides. There's also zippered hand-warmer pockets for handily storing your on-mountain essentials within easy reach.
- Stretchy, streamlined softshell jacket
- Light ripstop shell is wind and water-resistant
- Thermostretch panels promote unrestricted motion
- E-loft insulation for core warmth in the cold
- DWR finish repels light snow and moisture
- Ergonomic hood with dual adjustment toggles
- Zippered hand pockets offer secure storage