City meets mountains.
From the city to the resort, the Eider Men's Manhattan 2.0 Jacket offers steadfast protection, performance, and style. The Manhattan 2.0 features the Defender fabric technology, which is equal parts waterproof and breathable, meaning you stay well-protected in the face of slush, snow, and light rain alike. The snow skirt and hood are both entirely removable, allowing you to customize your look and levels of protection, while the body-mapped E-Loft insulation provides warmth even when wet. However, should the temperatures begin to warm up, the zippered underarm vents dump excess body heat quickly. Additionally, the Manhattan is equipped with internal cuffs that bolster your defense against moisture and wind, and the articulated elbows tout an ergonomic construction as to provide unimpeded mobility no matter where your adventure takes you.
- A versatile, adaptive jacket for skiing or casual wear
- Waterproof, breathable exterior protects against precipitation
- Body-mapped synthetic insulation provides warmth
- Zippered underarm vents dump excess heat quickly
- Bevvy of pockets keep necessities close
- Removable hood and powder skirt assure customization