- Detail Images
A step above the rest.
From days when it seems there's an endless supply of powder to bluebird days so bitter you expect the sky to shatter, the Eider Men's Courmayeur Pro 2.0 Pants offer the perfect blend of performance and comfort. Crafted with the same qualities as the Courmayeur 2.0, the Pro Pants feature enhanced insulation and ventilation for an even more intense practice.
The Courmayeur Pro 2.0 Pants are constructed with a 2-layer Defender membrane to keep you dry and comfortable through deep powder and harsh winter storms. Primaloft Silver insulation provides lightweight warmth that remains breathable during high-intensity activity. Primaloft is also water-resistant, so it continues to trap and retain warmth, even if you somehow manage to get it wet.
An alpine fit leaves plenty of room for layers on the most frigid days, and the pre-shaped knees ensure you get the freedom of movement you need to bend deep and charge those bowls. Gaiters seal out snow so your boots stay warm and dry all day long, while zippered side vents help regulate body temperature on warmer days or during intense effort. Designed to give you a secure, personalized fit, these pants are equipped with an adjustable waist and detachable suspenders.
- A ski and snowboard pant built for all-day riding
- Defender shell offers waterproof, breathable protection
- Primaloft insulation provides water-resistant warmth
- Fully taped seams prevent seeping
- Side zippers help regulate temperature
- Removable elastic suspenders and adjustable waist
- Integrated gaiters help seal out snow
- Alpine fit with preshaped knees for extra mobility