The backcountry calls.
Long backcountry tours demand breathability, durability, and serious mobility, so slip on your Eider Women's Big Sky Pants and have all your bases covered. Made of four-way stretch material, these lightly insulated and highly breathable ski pants keep you comfortably warm in terrain that would have most people trembling in their boots. The slim cut of the Big Sky offers flattering wear while articulated knees and ample gussets allow smooth hiking, high stepping, and dexterous skiing. Defender overlays near the ankles provide an extra shot of durability to withstand the tough lines you're itching to send.
- Lightly insulated ski touring pants for backcountry powder hunts
- Four-way stretch fabric for mobility and comfort while you ski
- Defender membrane and welded seams block out water
- Breathable design prevents stuffiness
- Ankle gaiters and reinforced pant legs for durable coverage
- Articulated knees and added gussets for free range of motion
- Q & A
Luxe fabric + 4 way stretch
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small (6)
I love the fit and fabric on the EIDER Big Sky pant.
Lightly insulated, very flattering fit, 4 way stretch and a soft luxe fabric.
I like how the back comes up a bit higher and has a 3D mesh to wick away sweat/snow quickly. Adjustable waist is comfortable and helpful for making some room for apres ski snacks!