Tommy Caldwell Pro Dry DT Climbing Rope - 9.6mm
Why We Like The Tommy Caldwell Pro Dry DT Climbing Rope
The Edelrid Tommy Caldwell Pro Dry DT Climbing Rope is ideal for when we're projecting hard routes, whether they're fifteen pitches up or at a roadside crag, and is fully prepared for alpine objectives as grand as the Fitz Roy traverse.
Edelrid's Pro Dry treatment reduces water absorption to less than 2% as per UIAA Water Repellent Test, and it provides outstanding resistance against abrasion as well as water. Thermo Shield bonds the core to the sheath for better handling, eliminated sheath slippage, and longer-lasting durability. Plus, we love how Edelrid lap coiled this rope to ensure it comes ready out of the packaging without any kinks or tangles.
- Climbing rope of choice for the legendary pro it's named after
- 9.6mm is both light for multi-pitch and strong for sport projects
- Pro Dry meets UIAA's standards for water-resistance
- Thermo Shield bonds core to sheath for outstanding handling
- DuoTec permanent bi-pattern eases anchor cleanups and rappels
- 3D lap coiled comes straight out of the package without kinks
- Item #ELR003M