River Bank - Handheld Power Station
For off-the-grid photo shoots and far flung adventures, make sure to pack along the EcoFlow River Bank Handheld Power Station. This convenient piece of equipment saves the day when there's not an outlet in sight, and doesn't take up too much room in a pack or bag, making it easy to bring along on any trip. It's got two USB-C ports and two USB ports to charge all of your devices, and packs a ton of power to get em' back to full juice and still have some power left over. You can also stack your Qi standard devices on top of the River Bank for a wireless charge, making it easier than ever to get your phone back up to full battery before you set out on the day's adventure. Its front LED panel gives you important info like battery percentage, remaining charge time, and current watt inputs and outputs to help you plan and manage your power. The River Bank can also be used as a file transfer hub between hard drives and discs, making it not only great for loading photos and charging devices out in the wild, but also closer to home.
- Portable battery to keep important devices charged on adventures
- Qi wireless charging pad makes it super easy to charge your phone
- USB and USB-C ports let you charge up to four additional devices
- High power capacity ensures that there's enough juice to go around
- Can be used as a file transfer hub between devices using USB ports
- Recharge or add power with the separate River Bank Car Booster
- Holds charge for up to 6 months of no usage or charging
- Q & A
Problem Solver: Don't leave home w/o it!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Phone and laptop batteries are a common task to keep charged. Cables can be a problem too, but not with this Qi charger to just lay your phone on and easily charge. With the added function to be able to charge a high wattage laptop, and take this on a plane as well makes this unit AMAZING! It as a 120V plug in as well! This unit is so VERSATILE! Charges FAST with 45Watt charger or Solar Panel companion. Don't leave home without it!
Hard to find a bank with usb-c which is really nice to have as more items use this which lets you not need a converting cord.