- Detail Images
Whether you're maneuvering through the rainforest or just waiting for your turn on the volleyball court, the Earth Wood Maya Sunglasses keep you protected in undeniably unique style. Created from a single piece of natural hardwood, the wayfarer-inspired frame elevates your look with just about any outfit you throw together, and Earth Wood treated the frame to resist water for long-lasting protection down by the ocean. The polarized, scratch-resistant TAC lenses completely block annoying glares and harmful UV rays on intensely bright days, and they enhance colors to make said days more vibrant.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Stylish and protective polarized shades handmade from wood
- TAC polarized lenses cut down on glare and protect your peepers
- Handcrafted wood frame is unique to the wood grain it's made from
- Stainless steel spring hinges ensure a secure fit
- Anti-fog and anti-scratch lenses provide a clear view