- Detail Images
For island life.
Eye up the waves in unique style and full-on protection with a pair of the Earth Wood Las Islas Sunglasses. Handcrafted from wood, each solid frame varies depending on the grain of the wood used to make each pair of sunglasses, giving you a truly unique look. TAC polarized lenses offer up 100% UVA/UVB protection, and the anti-scratch coating keeps your lenses in good shape. The moisture-and water-resistant finish will prevent the frame from warping, and the included microfiber storage pouch doubles as a lens cleaning cloth so you can keep your field of vision clear.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Truly unique and extremely protective polarize sunnies
- Polarized TAC lenses absorb glare and protect your eyes
- Wood frame varies depending on wood grain for individual style
- Anti-fog and anti-scratch layers keep your sight clear
- Spring-loaded stainless steel hinges keep the fit secure
- Q & A
Stylish, comfortable, and polarized!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
So often I find great looking sunglasses, but I hate to spend the money on a pair that isn't polarized. I bought this pair a few weeks ago and they've been perfect to wear this fall. I even took them rock climbing in Boulder a couple weeks ago and they stayed on great, were tinted enough, and were comfortable under my helmet straps. My only qualm is that they are slightly large for my face, but I sort of expected that with a medium sized neutral gender pair of glasses.