- Detail Images
Find your vacation.
As iconic as the quaint, lighthouse-dotted, seaside summer destination it shares a name with, the Earth Wood Cape Cod Sunglasses are like a personal paradise for your eyes, no matter where you rock them. Just like all of Earth Wood's shades, the Cape Cods are made with anti-scratch, anti-fog polarized lenses that filter out harsh glare and provide enhanced color contrast in all light conditions. Then, the hand-crafted wood frames add original style thanks to the unique wood grain that differs between every single pair produced, and also lessen their impact on the environment with a recyclable, biodegradable, and non-toxic construction process.
- Laid-back polarized shades for unwinding with
- Polarized lenses filter out harsh glare and enhance optics
- Wood frame is handcrafted and uniquely its own
- Anti-fog and anti-scratch coatings keep your view clear
- Moisture- and water-resistant for use by the water
- Q & A
look great, snaps like a twig.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I'm buying a second pair because my first pair snapped like the tree branch Earth Wood built them out of.
So Good I Bought Them Twice
These are great sunglasses but I dropped my first pair at the bottom of the lake. Take note, these are made of wood but they do not float.
Good looking, not durable
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I love the unique look of these sunglasses and they offer good protection from the sun. They are not durable however and even through taking good care of them, I've had multiple issues with the frame and lenses popping off.