- Detail Images
Ok, the sombrero might help too.
There’s no need to pack your platform shoes, oversized belt buckle, and sombrero on your next backcountry trip to get your friends to nickname you Señor Superfly; simply grab a Superfly Utility Tarp from Eagles Nest Outfitters, cook your amigos steak tacos for dinner, and you should be good to go.
- Large coverage area (121 square feet) leaves plenty of room for sleeping and gear storage.
- Use as a sun shade or pow-wow shelter during the day
- Eight contact points and sturdy grommets keep the shelter secure in high winds
- Open-air design means that night condensation evaporates faster, if it forms at all
- Packs down small and is easy to set up and take down
- Q & A
Is this shelter really 3.3kg? Thats aout...
Is this shelter really 3.3kg? Thats aout 7 obs at 2.2 lbs per kg. Definitely not a backpacking shelter if this is the case. Is the reported weight correct?
Hey Herb, yes the Superfly tarp weighs 7.4 pounds.
That's including the poles, tarp, steaks, and other accessories.