Pack socks, ties, belts, and chargers into the Eagle Creek Pack-It Specter Quarter Cube. The specter uses a lightweight fabric to help cut down on weighty baggage fees at the airport.
- Ultra-light, water-resistant silnylon ripstop fabric is translucent so you can easily see what's in the cube
- Mesh top for breathability
- Two-way zippered opening for quick access
- Quick-grab handle makes it easy to pull out of your main luggage
- Q & A
Great to Keep Organized
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The smaller version of the cubes is great for keeping small items together. Especially helpful if you are travelling with a bag that doesn't have many pockets.
I keep chargers, jewelry, watches, undergarments (if short trip), etc. in here, as my overnight duffel only has one side pocket that is huge so things get lost easily.
The whole Eagle Creek Pack It system is amazing and surprisingly useful. If you are on the fence about it, I would recommend it.