Need for speed.
As the name may indicate, Dynastar's Speed WC FIC GS Ski was made to go fast. Designed for World Cup GS racing, these planks are ready for some serious ripping. Titanal layers add power and increase stability at high speeds, while Visco elastic material works to dampen vibrations and cut chatter. The wood core has a smooth, consistent flex, and thanks to camber underfoot and ABS sidewalls, these race machines lay it down on firm snow like there's no tomorrow.
- A fast and responsive World Cup ski
- 65mm waist is race-ready
- Camber underfoot for carving hard
- Titanal layers increase power and stiffness
- Wood core has a smooth, consistent flex
- Visco elastic material dampens vibrations to cut chatter
- Sidewalls let you lay down turns
- Q & A
Superb GS Ski
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I ski 190cm on these in the early season and when there is no fresh...if you have the skill, strength and room (as in a wide open slope for a long distance below you), these are incredible. Word of warning though like any true race ski they are not forgiving and can be downright dangerous if you don't have the skill. No speed limit and rock solid on edge...like every race ski they don't wake up until you hit 40 mph. Highly recommended if you know what you're getting into.
What bindings are recommended for this ski with this plate?