- 173cm, 182cm, 188cm
- 139 / 106 / 123mm
- Turn Radius:
- [173cm] 15m, [182cm] 17m, [188cm] 19m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- paulownia wood
- Claimed Weight:
- [173cm, pair] 7lb 15oz, [182cm, pair] 8lb 6oz, [188cm, pair] 8lb 10oz
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year
Legend 106 Ski
Power through open powder fields and navigate deep snow in the trees on the Legend 106. This ski thrives as an everyday charger for riders who like to push the limits of their skills and the conditions. The unique combination of a lightweight paulownia core and powerful titanal laminate work to create a responsive feel in a weight that won't hold you back. The titanal has your back when the conditions are choppier or firmer by eliminating chatter and inspiring confidence, while the lighter weight encourages you to venture outside the gates to enjoy completely untouched turns.
- Powerful and maneuverable ski for riders who love open spaces
- 106mm waist offers an exceptional blend of stability and quickness
- Rocker in the tip and tail creates float and pivoting control
- Camber underfoot enhances edge hold and control on firmer snow
- Shorter turn radius adds control in tight spaces, slower speeds
- Titanal laminate drives power to edges and adds consistent response
- Paulownia offers a lightweight platform for all day performance
Recommended Sizing Guide
Your ski size is largely determined by both your skiing ability and your preferred style of skiing. For example, an expert skier in Vermont will ski a far different ski than an expert in British Columbia. So take a look at our chart and explanations and find your perfect fit. Your weight also plays a large factor in finding the right ski. If you are either under or over average weight for your height consider downsizing or upsizing, respectively.
|Big-Mountain Freeride||Backcountry Jib||All-Mountain||Park & Pipe||All-Mountain Carve|
|Pro||180 - 200cm||180 - 190cm||180 - 190cm||175 - 185cm||175 - 185cm|
|Expert||170 - 180cm||175 - 185cm||170 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||170 - 185cm|
|Intermediate||160 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||160 - 175cm|
|Entry Level||N/A||N/A||150 - 170cm||150 - 170cm||150 - 170cm|
SKILL LEVEL EXPLANATIONS
Pro: Excels on any terrain, on any snow condition. Enjoys high speeds.
Expert: Comfortable on any terrain and most snow conditions.
Intermediate: Comfortable on Blue trails, exploring Black trails.
Entry Level: Learning to ski Green and Blue trails.
SKIING STYLE EXPLANATIONS
Big-Mountain Freeride: High speeds, deep powder, steep lines, straightlining, chutes, cliffs.
Backcountry Jib: Backcountry kickers, hucking, twintips, deep powder.
All-Mountain: From bumps to back bowls, groomers to glades; everything and anywhere on the mountain.
Park & Pipe: De-tuned edges and buttery twin tips, occasionally pole-impaired.
All-Mountain Carve: Stiff. High-speed corduroy cutter. For those blind to SLOW signs.