- Detail Images
For the steep and deep.
From steep skintracks to deep descents, the Dynafit Women's Yotei Gore-Tex Pant was designed and developed for those who push the boundaries of freeride backcountry skiing in big-mountain terrain. A Gore-Tex 3-layer membrane provides the ultimate in wind and waterproof protection, while remaining breathable for active comfort. Fully taped seams prevent snow or melting spindrift from seeping through to keep you dry and comfortable. A zip-off stretch woven bib seals out wet and cold, and provides a quick and easy transition for all of your touring needs. Side ventilation zips let you dump heat during strenuous climbs, so you'll be able to enjoy the downhill reward without getting chilled.
- For backcountry touring in big-mountain terrain
- Gore-Tex C-Knit fabric is windproof, waterproof, and breathable
- Fully taped seams prevent seeping
- Side ventilation zips for temperature control
- Zip-off waist gaiter with adjustable waist and hem
- Snow gaiter keeps out cold and snow
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Small
These pants have the fashion and function part down, the only think that drove me to return them was looking for a different fit. They are pretty slim through the waist and thighs, and I think I would like to do a bit more layering underneath.
Fit is off
The size chart is terribly wrong. I couldnât even get the pants buttoned!
Is the pocket on the bib big enough to hold a beacon? Is there a beacon attachment inside the pocket? Are the vents just on the outer leg?