- Detail Images
Beacon, shovel, probe, shell.
Head into new terrain in a jacket that won't distract from the day's memorable lines and unforgettable views. The Dynafit Yotei Gore-Tex Jacket was made to be taken into the deep stuff beyond the resorts, featuring a Gore-Tex C-Knit construction to shield you from powder shots and surprise storm days for hours. The completely waterproof material comes fully-taped and sealed down to the water-repellent, full-length zipper, maintaining a stretchy, lightweight feel that won't weigh you down on a long dawn patrol skin to a new spot you've been waiting to check out.
A removable powder skirt lets you save weight on drier bluebird days, and in case the temperature really rises during a late-season hike, you can stash the entire jacket inside of its own hood, tucking it into your bag to continue your trek unencumbered. Inner arm cuffs seal out snow when you're making waist-deep turns, and the helmet-compatible hood is complemented with a high collar to block out snow and an icy breeze.
- Seek out alluring lines in this functional touring jacket
- Gore-Tex membrane fend off winter chill
- Waterproof construction seals out snow and rain
- Fully-taped seams and water-resistant zipper block leaks
- Regular fit accommodates your chosen layering system
- Jacket can pack entirely into its helmet-compatible hood