Low weight, low maintenance.
You don't wake up at 4:30 a.m. on dark winter days to lollygag, and neither does the Dynafit Women's TLT7 Expedition CR Ski Boot. Traditionally, weight savings and performance in skimo boots have stemmed from removable tongues, walk-mode switches, softer plastics, and other frillery and frippery—such is not the case with the super-stiff Grilamid and carbon fiber combo Lambda shell and UltraLock 3.0 system. You can flip the boot from the generous 60-degree range of cuff mobility to fully tightened, locked, and loaded with the single top buckle, and if your forefoot needs a little TLC, the micro-adjustable lower strap provides even more customization.
Everything about the TLT7 Expedition CR boot has been streamlined for speed, so much so that one might mistake it for a snow leopard when you zoom by others in a blur on the skin track. The all-new Speed Nose bids adieu to the toe bail and Snowdynamic contour shape does away protruding buckles and components, thus dramatically reducing resistance when ascending and skiing down. Stepping into tech bindings is easier than ever with the new Master Step inserts, which utilize improved channels to guide pins in for precision and security. Even if you're obsessed with summiting, a little comfort never hurts on long days in the alpine, so Dynafit added an extra cushy heat-moldable liner for a customized fit.
- Ultralight boots for ski mountaineering
- Stiff flex enables skiers to navigate techy terrain
- Built from a combination of Grilamid and carbon fiber
- Pomoca Climb sole provides grip and weight savings
- UltraLock 3.0 system modulates walk mode and fit
- 60-degree range of motion for a natural feel
- Speed Nose and Snowdynamic contouring reduce drag
- Heat-moldable liner ensures a customized fit