- Detail Images
When bitter temperatures chase less-committed skiers from the mountain, pull on the Dynafit Men's TLT Primaloft Hooded Jacket and ski on. Crafted from precisely woven Pertex Quantum fabric, this jacket provides windproof and water-resistant protection for all your mountain activities. The lightweight and durable fabric is also soft, which allows insulation to fully loft for more reliable warmth. The TLT Jacket is stuffed with PrimaLoft Gold Luxe insulation, giving it the look, feel, and warmth of down with the wet-weather performance of synthetic fill. An insulated hood combined with elastic cuffs help seal out cold to keep you warm and cozy. The TLT stows easily in a pocket for easy transport and storage.
- A technical jacket for cold-weather layering
- Pertex Quantum fabric is weather-resistant and breathable
- PrimaLoft Gold Luxe insulation offers lightweight warmth
- Fixed hood for additional weather protection
- Elastic cuffs helps seal out drafts
- Stow pocket for easy transport and storage
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
just used this jacket as my outer layer with no shell over it. It was a 21 degree morning at the base of Crystal Mountain and colder up on the hill. Wore a thin Marmot stretch polar fleece jacket and thin merino base under that...thats it...Bueno!!
I was warm enough and it was a bit of a bluebird day...perfect. Ordered a medium and I am 5'11" and mid 160ish weight with a bit longer arms. Tailored fit. It came down far enough to and stayed there without riding up. The elastic hem actually works well.
Just to good of a deal to pass up. If you have the duckets its definitely a good addition to the arsenal for cold weather pursuits.