Femme ain't frail.
For ladies that blaze up the skintrack and charge down intimidating lines, the Dynafit Women's Sphinx Ski offers pure power and performance merged in a playful and versatile set up. The ash and poplar air flex core with carbon stringers offers optimal dampening, responsive rebound, and easy handling, while the 96mm waist width is ready to tackle any snow conditions you encounter. Whether you're on boilerplate ice or smooth windblown pow, the Sphinx will deliver buttery, chatter-free turns the whole way down.
Full ABS sidewalls and traditional camber underfoot allow maximum force absorption and power transfer to the ski, while a rockered tip and tail keep you floating when you hit fluff. A nimble 17-meter turn radius helps you navigate through pinner couloirs and will still make smooth GS-style turns when it opens up into the apron. Even though these planks are fun on the downhill, they're pretty dang light at around 7 pounds per pair. The special tip and tail make getting skins on for the ascent a breeze—especially when you have the pre-cut Dynafit Meteorite/Sphinx Speedskins.
- A playful, buttery ski for fast ascents and techy lines
- Versatile 96mm waist width plays in pow and hardpack
- Double Elipse Rocker guarantees optimal edging
- Playful ash and poplar core quiets chatter and carves smoothly
- Semi-cap construction utilizes full ABS sidewalls
- Special tip and tail fits Dynafit Sphinx Speedskins