Why suffer on the up?
The Radical Ski Boot is a midweight offering among Dynafit's fleet of uphill crushers, with a slightly more comfort-oriented design perfect for fitness laps and cruiser days in the backcountry. While it may not be as stiff and light as some of Dynafit's ultra-light race kicks, the Radical gives you a more solid feel while you're harvesting deep powder or hotlapping the resort before work.
The wide last and relatively soft flex makes these boots forgiving and comfortable, so your feet won't feel like stuffed sausages while you're toiling your way up the hill, and the 60-degree range of motion in walk mode gives you a natural and efficient stride. The Custom Ready liner can be heat-molded for a precise fit, and the Pomoco rubber outsole holds traction on icy bootpacks and sketchy parking lot traverses.
- A comfortable touring boot for earning turns
- PU shell offers a semi-stiff yet forgiving flex
- Wide last accommodates high volume feet
- 60-degree range of motion in walk mode
- Heat-moldable liner is designed for comfort
- Pomoco rubber outsole hold grip on slick surfaces
- Motion Lock Mechanism is quick and easy to switch modes