- Detail Images
First tracks or nothing.
Your biggest joy in life is skiing down a line of untouched powder in the backcountry. Dynafit’s Radical Gore-Tex Pant is a touring-specific pant designed to let you fulfill that joy. Gore-Tex C-Knit checks off the list of being breathable, windproof, and waterproof while being soft to the touch with the knit backer. The C-Knit backer material is great for touring because it doesn’t feel stiff, but you still get Gore-Tex protection unlike other softshells. The sportive fit and adjustable waist helps you remain agile as you move up the mountain so you don’t waste time with fidgeting. When you’re racing to get first tracks, open up the ventilation zips to cool you down because there is no time for breaks.
- Touring pants designed for a comfortable ascent and descent
- Three-layer Gore-Tex is waterproof and breathable
- C-Knit backer is soft to the touch for a more comfortable fit
- Fully sealed seams for persistent waterproof protection
- Ventilation keeps you cool when the sun breaks through
- Adjustable waist provides a personalized comfort
- Sportive fit keeps you agile on the skintrack