Sweating on the skin track.
The Dynafit Women's Mezzalama Alpha PTC Jacket is an ultralight midlayer designed for highly active skiers who want to stay warm in the backcountry but not sweat on the skin track. Most breathable garments start to breathe only after you start sweating, but Polartec's innovative Alpha insulation permeates air the moment you put the jacket on, resulting in massive reduction of sweat when you're touring. Dynafit coupled this innovative insulation with a shell that blocks brisk breezes, repels snowfall, and resists abrasion for long-lasting durability.
- Extremely light and breathable midlayer for ski touring
- Polartec Alpha insulation is air permeable for extreme breathability
- Shell resists wind, water, and abrasion for solid protection
- Stretch inserts ensure freedom of movement
- Elastic bindings over hood, hem, and thumbholes for a secure fit