Melt the skintrack.
Like a hunk of space rock blasting through the mesosphere, the Dynafit Meteorite/Sphinx Speedskin will leave other skiers thinking, "Wow, what the hell was that?" as you blaze past them in a brilliant flash of light. For those fortunate enough to experience the lightweight, playful power of Dynafit's free touring skis—the women's Sphinx and men's Meteorite—these reworked skins snap directly into the patented Click System, vaporizing excess weight and sealing out sneaky snow. The Snow Leopard Grip tears its razor-sharp claws into the snow while ascending steeps yet glides like a majestic mountain cat. Backcountry tourers are particular about the type of sticking they like, so the 3-layer construction employs a waterproof membrane and water-repellent treatment to ensure snow won't stick to skins, but skins stick to skis throughout a kazillion kickturns.
- Streamlined skins for Dynafit diehards
- Designed specifically for the Meteorite and Sphinx skis
- Excellent glide and traction with Snow Leopard Grip
- Water-repellent treatment prevents snow buildup
- Waterproof membrane integrated into 3-layer construction
- Patented Click System attaches seamlessly with ski tips