Hoji PX Alpine Touring Boot
Out of Dynafit's expansive collection of backcountry ski boots, the Hoji PX Alpine Touring Boot is by far the most efficient at uphill travel. Weighing a bit over three pounds, each boot feels light on your feet when you're skinning, and the robust Hoji Lock secures the boot in place when it's time to ski downhill. Unlocked, the Hoji PX provides a massive 55° cuff rotation to provide a natural hike. Despite the boot's comfortable wide last, Dynafit's Speed Nose design narrows the tip of the toe to increase skinning efficiency. When the snow's gone before the summit, the boot's Pomoca Climb rubber sole keeps you moving to the tippy top without your skis attached.
- Dynafit's most efficient ski boot for uphill travel
- Wide last creates an incredibly comfortable fit for wider feet
- Master Step eases attachment to TLT tech bindings
- Hoji Lock mode offers an expansive 55° cuff rotation
- Speed Nose narrows the toe box for a more efficient skin
- Pomoca Climb rubber sole gives traction on rocky ascents
- Q & A
Hoji heck these are nice!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Got these for a friend, but ended up walking around the office in them. The magnesium buckles and walking mechanism are MINT! I have wide feet and was struggling in these honestly, but we swapped them for Vulcans because he needed the alpine toe. Still a beautiful piece of art!
*** DOES NOT WORK WITH 3 PINS***
|US Men||US Women||UK||EU||Mondopoint|