DPS Skis Zelda A106 C2 Ski - Women's
- 155cm, 163cm, 171cm
- [155cm] 134 / 106 / 118mm, [163cm] 135 / 106 / 119mm, [171cm] 136 / 106 / 120mm
- Turn Radius:
- Alchemist Pure Carbon (sandwich)
- aspen wood
- Rockwell 48 steel, wide profile
- World Cup race
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years
Zelda A106 C2 Ski
Hop on a pair of DPS Zelda A106 C2 Skis and there's a good chance you'll quit your job, throw your smartphone out the window, and move to the mountains in pursuit of sweet, dreamy turns every day of the week. These lightweight, mid-fat sticks make for an ideal daily driver in the backcountry or at the resort.
The rockered tip and tail keep things floaty and fun when the snow starts to fly, while sidewalls and camber underfoot let you hold and edge and carve like a racer in more variable conditions. The Alchemist construction is lighter, stiffer, and damper, thanks to the vibration-tuned carbon layup, while still retaining the lively and playful that DPS is known for—once you get a taste you'll never ski anything else.
- A playful one-ski-quiver for the resort or backcountry
- 106mm waist surfs powder and carves hardpack with equal prowess
- Rockered tip and tail float through the soft stuff or over crud
- Camber underfoot lets you slice and dice groomers with ease
- Aspen wood core is light, playful, and easy to turn
- Carbon layup cuts chatter and adds strength to high speed turns
- Born in the Wasatch, DPS knows a thing or two about powder skiing
Recommended Sizing Guide
Your ski size is largely determined by both your skiing ability and your preffered style of skiing. For example, an expert skier on in Vermont will ski a far different ski than an expert in British Columbia. So take a look at our chart and explanations and find your perfect fit. Your weight also plays a large factor in finding the right ski. If you are either under or over average weight for your height consider downsizing or upsizing, respectively.
|Big-Mountain Freeride||Backcountry Jib||All-Mountain||Park & Pipe||All-Mountain Carve|
|Pro||172cm +||172cm +||172cm +||168cm +||172cm +|
|Expert||165cm +||165cm +||165cm +||168cm +||165cm +|
|Intermediate||160 - 170cm||160 - 170cm||160 - 170cm||160 - 170cm||160 - 170cm|
|Entry Level||N/A||N/A||150 - 170cm||150 - 170cm||150 - 170cm|
SKILL LEVEL EXPLANATIONS
Pro: Excels on any terrain, on any snow condition. Enjoys high speeds.
Expert: Comfortable on any terrain and most snow conditions.
Intermediate: Comfortable on Blue trails, exploring Black trails.
Entry Level: Learning to ski Green and Blue trails.
SKIING STYLE EXPLANATIONS
Big-Mountain Freeride: High speeds, deep powder, steep lines, straightlining, chutes, cliffs.
Backcountry Jib: Backcountry kickers, hucking, twintips, deep powder.
All-Mountain: From bumps to back bowls, groomers to glades; everything and anywhere on the mountain.
Park & Pipe: De-tuned edges and buttery twin tips, occasionally pole-impaired.
All-Mountain Carve: Stiff. High-speed corduroy cutter. For those blind to SLOW signs.