DPS Skis Yvette F100 RP Ski - Women's
- 153cm, 163cm, 171cm
- [153cm] 129 / 100 / 114mm, [163cm] 130 / 100 / 115mm, [171cm] 131 / 100 / 116mm
- Turn Radius:
- Foundation (sandwich)
- bi-phase bamboo and poplar
- unidirectional carbon, triaxial fiberglass
- Rockwell 48 steel, wide profile
- high graphite World Cup race
- Claimed Weight:
- [153cm] 3lb 8oz, [163cm] 3lb 12oz, [171cm] 4lb 1oz
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years
Yvette F100 RP Ski
- All-mountain performance in an affordable package
- Mid-fat waist underfoot delivers one-ski-quiver versatility
- Rockered tip and tail maneuver well over both fresh and chopped snow
- Traditional camber underfoot carves groomers with confidence
- Modern wood blend core ensures stiff yet lightweight performance
- Fiberglass and carbon laminates dampen vibrations on hardpack
- Short turn radius maneuvers easily through trees and tight turns
Recommended Sizing Guide
Your ski size is largely determined by both your skiing ability and your preffered style of skiing. For example, an expert skier on in Vermont will ski a far different ski than an expert in British Columbia. So take a look at our chart and explanations and find your perfect fit. Your weight also plays a large factor in finding the right ski. If you are either under or over average weight for your height consider downsizing or upsizing, respectively.
|Big-Mountain Freeride||Backcountry Jib||All-Mountain||Park & Pipe||All-Mountain Carve|
|Pro||172cm +||172cm +||172cm +||168cm +||172cm +|
|Expert||165cm +||165cm +||165cm +||168cm +||165cm +|
|Intermediate||160 - 170cm||160 - 170cm||160 - 170cm||160 - 170cm||160 - 170cm|
|Entry Level||N/A||N/A||150 - 170cm||150 - 170cm||150 - 170cm|
SKILL LEVEL EXPLANATIONS
Pro: Excels on any terrain, on any snow condition. Enjoys high speeds.
Expert: Comfortable on any terrain and most snow conditions.
Intermediate: Comfortable on Blue trails, exploring Black trails.
Entry Level: Learning to ski Green and Blue trails.
SKIING STYLE EXPLANATIONS
Big-Mountain Freeride: High speeds, deep powder, steep lines, straightlining, chutes, cliffs.
Backcountry Jib: Backcountry kickers, hucking, twintips, deep powder.
All-Mountain: From bumps to back bowls, groomers to glades; everything and anywhere on the mountain.
Park & Pipe: De-tuned edges and buttery twin tips, occasionally pole-impaired.
All-Mountain Carve: Stiff. High-speed corduroy cutter. For those blind to SLOW signs.