Lean and powerful.
A vert-hungry fiend in the backcountry and a carving machine on piste, your DPS Skis Women's Uschi 85 Alchemist Skis offer a lot of power in a slim package. These 85mm-waisted skis are lightning fast on the skintrack thanks to a lightweight carbon and aspen wood construction.
The early rise tip and short turn radius make for easy turn initiation and a zippy response when you're dodging through dense trees and navigating tight entrances, while camber underfoot lets you carve hardpack like your old racing days. The Alchemist series replaces the ever-popular Pure3 fleet, using the same carbon construction but with more powerful damping additives to cut chatter at high speeds and let you enjoy a smooth ride top to bottom.
- Lightweight skis that excel in the backcountry or resort
- Slim 85mm waist carves like a dream
- Rockered profile eases turn initiation
- Camber underfoot lets you lay down turns in hardpack
- Vibration-tuned carbon constructed is strong and smooth
- Aspen wood core is light and playful
- Short, zippy turn radius lets you maneuver through tricky spots
- DPS Skis are made in Salt Lake City, UT