- Detail Images
The DPS Lotus 124 Spoon Pure3 Ski is a dream to float on during those deep days on big mountains. This freeride ski floats bottomless powder with a fat 124mm waist width and DPS' convex Spoon shape that easily navigates the deepest pow. DPS put slight camber underfoot and added solid steel edges to ensure a solid feel when you need to ski some hardpack to get back to the lift.
Founded in 2005 by Stephan Drake, DPS etched its place in the competitive ski market with its truly innovative designs and constructions. The Lotus' Pure3 construction uses carbon and nanotech technology wrapped around a lightweight aspen wood core to deliver lightweight performance that's stiff, strong, and, more importantly, fun to ski. And if that wasn't enough, DPS upped the ante with a textured top that prevents snow and ice from weighing your lightweight boards down.
- A freeride ski with a knack for powder play
- 124mm waist width provides float in the deepest powder
- Rockered tip with convex Spoon shape for navigating the deep stuff
- Slight camber underfoot provides edge hold in variabble conditions
- Pure3 construction with carbon laminate and UHMW sidewalls
- DPS has been at the forefront of innovative ski designs since 2005
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Looking for a pow ski? You have the King of Pow skis here with the DPS Lotus 124 Spoon! This ski floats through pow effortlessly with the help of the Spoon and Pure 3 technologies. The Pure 3 construction helps keep the ski stiff and strong giving you that powerful and stable feeling underneath your feet while crushing the deepest of days. The spoon shovel and rockered tip helps the ski cruise above the pow while giving you that effortless floating feel that we all desire. One of the best pow skis money can buy! Please feel free to reach out directly to me and I can help you select your winter quiver as well as chat about gear or any trips you have planned, reach out at - 801-204-4533 or email@example.com.