- Detail Images
Get loose-ster like Brewster.
Known for his creative approach to urban riding and precise board control, Chris Brewster throws down serious tricks in the city without ever taking himself too seriously. The Dinosaurs Will Die Brewster Snowboard is the deck he relies on to get it done. It combines a softer flex with a poppy Lowrider Camber profile to help you throw down on everything from urban handrails to park jumps.
Brewster chose a profile that features a toned-down version of traditional camber for a more forgiving feel, while retaining the pop, stability, and edge hold he craves from camber. It has a lightweight and lively poplar core with tip-to-tail birch strips running along the inserts to increase strength, prevent blowouts, and enhance pop. Biax glass gives the board a loose feel for locking into presses and buttering around the resort.
- Chris Brewster's deck for stacking tricks in the streets
- LowRider Camber is toned down for a more forgiving feel
- Mid-soft flex handles jibs and jumps alike
- Beech stringers in core enhance pop and strength
- Sintered base is fast and durable