The next level.
As you step into the men’s Diadora X Vortex-Racer II Shoes and ratchet down the BOA strap, you’ll know it’s time to race. A slim and well-ventilated upper made of Suprell-Air Mesh helps you cheat the wind and keep you cool as the miles tick onward. Those uppers are anchored to composite-reinforced soles for budget-friendly stiffness you can feel while pedaling in anger.
- Affordable mountain bike shoes for XC racing
- Slim, secure fit is ready for race day
- Perforated upper with mesh inserts for breathability
- Composite sole for efficient power transfer
- Boa dial offers a micro-adjustable fit
- 2-bolt mountain cleat compatible
- Q & A
Good Fit Love the Boa !!!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 44
I used these for cross races. Lots of grip. Clean up easy. They dont come loose. My road shoes are 44 wide. I bought these as a 44. If I had to do it over 43.5 would have been better. Once I put them through the wringer I will do an update.
|EU||US MEN||US WOMEN|