- Detail Images
Work. Class. Trail.
It's been a long morning of studying at the cafe, but you have a few hours to take a hike with your Deuter Walker 16 Backpack before class starts. Drain the dregs of your dark roast, tuck your laptop and notebooks into the Walker's well-designed compartments, and head out the door with a full water bottle stashed in one of the side pockets. After checking to make sure your car's parking spot is safe for the rest of the day, stash your keys on the bag's interior clip as you set off toward the lake to feed the ducks.
- An urban daypack for class, work, and the trail
- Document tab holds reports or laptop
- Airstripe System ventilates your back
- Valuables pocket keeps essentials secure
- Side pockets for water or phone
- Internal key holder for storage