Woolie Boolie 6in Sock
DeFeet Woolie Boolie 6in Sock
Some of these socks are RWS-certified. The Responsible Wool Standard (RWS) is a set of audited protocols establishing high levels of sheep and land management practices, promoting healthy ecosystems, biodiversity, and animal and worker welfare.
100% of the wool in RWS-certified socks has complete traceability through each step of the supply chain from the ranches and sheep where it grows to the retailers where it is sold.
Our RWS-certified products use wool grown by the Shaniko Wool Company and RWS-certified family-owned ranches in the Western United States.
The DeFeet Woolie Boolie is our cushiest sock, with a cult following for all the right reasons: woolie warmth, padded comfort, and durability.
- Toasty woolly sock to get you through frosty rides
- Merino wool fibers fight odor, wick, and stay warm if wet
- Nylon fibers boost strength to elevate durability
- 6-inch cuff provides the coverage you want for cool rides
- Made in North Carolina with wool from the USA
- Item #DFTB010
- 70% merino wool, 27% nylon, 3% lycra
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.