Unbridled savagery on the mountain.
From death-defying spines to white-knuckle couloirs, the Deeluxe Men's Vicious Speedlace Snowboard Boot is designed to attack every zone on the mountain right out of the box. Customizing your support and response, the C3 lacing system independently tightens along the upper and lower zones with the quick-and-simple pull of each lacing handle. Then, the boot's Powerstrap adds even more support along the upper shin to provide extra stiffness when you're charging at high speeds. Precise stitching and a sandwich construction, along with a waterproof Sympatex Membrane, ensure an impenetrable defense against the elements to keep your feet dry and happy.
The tongue features Slytech 2ND Skin XT foam for an ergonomic fit, plush ride, and unrivaled protection, while the other side of the boot has a Dupont Surlyn Highback that contributes to the durability and stability of the boot through extra reinforcement and increased stiffness. Custom Flex Construction allows you to adjust the support and responsiveness of your boot depending on what terrain you're tackling so you can make adjustments according to what the day brings. The Remedy outsole has a streamlined silhouette, which, in addition to shaving weight, allows crampons to more closely hug the sole, and the fade-out profile minimizes toe and heel drag. Rubber spikes ensure reliable traction on sketchy slopes, and sharp edges aid in traversing to hidden pow stashes.
- The stiffest boot Deeluxe offers for freeride domination
- Exceptionally stiff flex provides unwavering support
- C3 plus Boa lacing for independent tension control
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to your foot's shape
- Waterproof construction keeps your feet dry
- Slytech 2ND Skin XT tongue offers a plush ride
- Dupont Surlyn highback enhances support and response
- Remedy outsole is extremely grippy and accepts crampons