Footloose Powsurf Boot
As the first boot dedicated to powsurfing and noboarding, the Deeluxe Men's Footloose Powsurf Boot sports a 360-degree Free Flexing upper to deliver the heightened mobility necessary to really get low and tweak out your pow slashes. An impregnated leather upper with a waterproof D-Tex membrane ensures your feet stay warm and dry through long hours in the deep stuff, while the booties-inspired neoprene liner delivers a precise fit and exceptional comfort, whether you're on the hill or walking through town.
Designed specifically for bindingless riding, the Footloose's shell features a Cosmic Flex construction to keep your range of motion totally free when you're getting barreled on your noboard. Then, the Cosmic Clog design fuses a rubber rand with the insanely grippy D-Lug outsole to provide you with exceptional traction, board control, and weather-proofing. The outsole's individual lugs operate as a suspension system, dampening harsh vibrations and big impacts, while also gripping slippery ice-and snow-covered terrain.
- Soft, comfortable, and versatile boot designed for noboarding
- Waterproof membrane shields your foot from wet snow and slush
- Traditional lacing closure puts the fit in your hands
- Neoprene liner offer unlimited mobility and tons of comfort
- Free Flexing upper further enhances your range of motion
- D-Lug outsole cushions impacts and grips slick surfaces
- Item #DEE000Y
- Upper Material
- waterproof construction (D-Tex membrane)
- traditional lacing
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.