Scout Boa Snowboard Boot
You won't have any trouble finding good times on the mountain when you're wearing the DC Men's Scout Boa Snowboard Boot. This boot's medium flex allows you to kill it from the terrain park to powder stashes, and its Boa H3 Coiler lacing offers incredible adjustability and convenience at a price that won't hungry for the rest of the winter. Normally only found on the most high-end boots, the Scout's Boa H3 Coiler reel lets you fine tune the perfect fit in just seconds, and it won't slip no matter how hard you ride. The Red liner features memory foam and a cozy fleece lining for out-of-the-box comfort and all-day warmth, and the all-EVA Unilite outsole provides a lightweight feel and responsive cushioning.
- Mid-flexing, boot for performance and comfort all over the resort
- Red liner uses memory foam and fleece lining for warm comfort
- H3 Boa Coiler closure uses high-end tech for a secure fit
- Die-cut EVA in midsole absorbs harsh impacts
- Unilite outsole adds grip on icy terrain and lightweight comfort
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I had an old version of Scouts and even though they were a half size smaller, they were very, very good to me for over 10 years. I bought this year's version in my correct size and finally my toes weren't crammed at the front. Unfortunately, my heels kept sliding up and down while riding (two days in mammoth, all over the mountain). There were even a few times I thought I would slip out of my boot, even with the boa fully tightened. I would have loved to keep these because they were lightweight and the updated boa system was awesome. But the heel issue was a big concern for me.
DC Scout BOA Snowboard Boot
Check out the video below for more details on DC's Scout boot!
|UK||US MEN||US WOMEN||EU||CM|