Built with a skate-like feel, the DC Ply Wide Snowboard's twin shape, medium flex, and Lock & Load camber allow for easy maneuverability, locked-in presses, and loads of pop for fun laps through the park's jump line. Flat under the contact points, the Ply effortlessly pre-loads the nose and tail kicks for gigantic ollies and nollies. This design also maintains a neutral, catch-free feel when you're straight-lining this deck down steeps and park runs.
Camber through its mid-section helps the board retain its poppy feel, also enhancing edge control and response when you're carving at high speeds. Inside the board, you'll find a Stratus core that consists of poplar wood for a lively feel and consistent flex, which is bolstered by biax laminates. There's a 3-degree edge bevel for catch-free grinding and jibbing right from the box, and its True base offers a fast glide without having to wax it as regularly as its sintered counterparts. This particular wide version has a wider waist width to accommodate boarders with bigger feet.
- Lively park deck with powerful pop through jump lines
- Camber with flat zones for stable, responsive ride
- Wide waist is designed for riders with bigger feet
- Twin shape is suited to freestyle domination
- Medium flex presses rails and handles the biggest jumps
- Biax glass offers smooth, consistent flex
- Poplar core with beech stringers for added strength
- True extruded base is easy to maintain and repair