- Detail Images
Let the good times roll.
Providing high levels of comfort and a supportive fit wrapped within a stylish modern design, the DC Women's Karma Snowboard Boot hits the sweet spot for all-mountain domination without blowing all your hard-earned cash. Ready for everything the mountain throws your way, the Karma seamlessly transitions from morning cruiser runs to afternoon park laps with its versatile, mid-level flex and foot-securing Red liner with secure-locking internal harness.
Its fuzzy cuff lining ensures a cozy-soft feel upon entering the boots, eliminating irritation associated with more abrasive boot liners. Another key feature is the Snow Basic die-cut EVA footbed that reduces harsh impacts when you're landing jumps and cruising over chopped-up snow. Additionally, the boot's Foundation Unilite sole is ridiculously light without sacrificing grip over hardpack or impact-damping when the going gets rough on the slopes.
- Comfy, supportive, and mid-flexing all-mountain boot you can afford
- Traditional lacing locks in your fit with comfort and security
- Red liner uses memory foam to contour to your foot for a plush fit
- Fuzzy fleece lining wraps your foot in coziness
- EVA footbed absorbs harsh impacts and choppy vibrations
- Lightweight outsolue offers traction on slick surfaces