Phase Snowboard Boot
From novices prepping for their first full season of snowboarding to seasoned park riders looking for an affordable option to slay jumps and jibs with, the DC Phase Snowboard Boot more than fits the bill. It offers a versatile all-mountain flex, straight-from-the-box comfort, and a lightweight feel to help you take on everything from the bunny hill to the terrain park. A mid-softer flexing feel makes it easy to control your snowboard and initiate turns, and lightweight construction makes this boot feel like a skate shoe rather than a clunky winter boot. The Red liner features memory foam and a cozy fleece lining for plush comfort from day one and reliable warmth, and the all-EVA Foundation Unilite outsole provides a lightweight feel and responsive cushioning.
- Lightweight, comfy, and affordable boot for fun on the mountain
- Mid flex adds a beginner-friendly feel and tweaked-out tricks
- Red liner has fleece lining and memory foam for all-day comfort
- Traditional lacing closure provides a secure fit at your hands
- Impact-absorbing footbed smooths out harsh landings
- Grippy outsole is lightweight and impact-absorbing
- Q & A
Good for price
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Bought these for my son and he loves them. Not the best materials used but good for the price. They are very soft flexing so good for beginners to ease into the sport. He’s used them a few times and so far so good. Backcountry is always right on with delivery and service. Sizing seems true but these are a little on the wider side which is perfect for my boy.
|UK||US MEN||US WOMEN||EU||CM|