Dish out justice all over the mountain.
Rally through stacked pillow lines, pow-choked chutes, and hidden tree stashes with a little help from the aggressive flex and supportive construction of the DC Men's Judge Boa Snowboard Boot. Although it's highly responsive, the boot's articulated construction allows for a bit more ankle mobility when you're styling out grabs off cliffs and bigger jumps.
Dual Boa dials let you independently adjust the upper and lower zones, so you can lock in the perfect fit and feel in seconds. A heat-moldable liner offers a custom fit, and the Aerotech ventilation system keeps air flowing so your feet don't overheat and get swamped with sweat during intense runs and tough hikes. The Impact-S insole soaks up impacts from overshot landings and chatter for tracked-out pow runs. New for this season, DC upgraded the sole to a Vibram outsole for superior traction and long-lasting durability.
- High-performance, responsive boot for riding hard and fast
- Stiff flex offers responsive and supportive feel
- Dual Boa dials let you lock in the perfect fit in seconds
- Thermo-moldable liner wraps you in comfort
- Impact-absorbing footbed cushions harsh landings
- Ventilation system keeps air circulating when you work up a sweat
- Vibram outsole offers reliable grip and rugged durability
- Q & A
Disappointed on quality
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
i bought the 2016-17 judge updating from 2012. i stayed with the same boots because 2012 was an awesome product fits nicely and the durability was very durable with any condition. when i updated 2016-17 my first impression was excitement and i could not wait to try it out, my first time in the mountain some of the rubber on the top of the shows fell off, and it easily get mark from my board. That did not happen in my last experience with the judge. i was disappointed with the quality of these boots for the amount they are charging. would not recommend this 2016-17 year. i would prob switch to a different brand
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These boots rule, I've had 3 and will buy a fourth when the time comes.
I wear a 9 in skate shoes and 9 fits fine in these.