Go, go, go.
Cut just above the ankle, the Women's Darn Tough Vertex 1/4 UL Cushion Cool Max Running Sock keeps a low profile while providing high performance. The Coolmax blend pulls moisture away from the skin, keeping your feet comfy and preventing odors from forming, while the fine gauge knit prevents bunching and slipping—set it and forget it. Ultra-light cushioning along the bottom of the foot gives you just the right about of impact protection so you can run, run, run.
- Low crew sock for active performance on the road or trail
- Synthetic blend offers quick-drying, wicking performance
- Light cushioning keeps fatigue away mile after mile
- Fine gauge knitting provides a stay-put fit
- Seamless toes offer smooth in-shoe comfort
Best socks ever
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I actually wore these socks on backpacking trips in June and July. Though the recommended use says running, I picked them because they were cool and breathable for summer, and also had adequate cushion for hiking. I also purchased the thicker, hiking socks by them and found that these are just more comfortable and breathable. I've bought 2 more pairs since!
|US Men's||5.5 - 7.5||8 - 9.5||10 - 12||12.5 - 14.5||15 - 17|
|EU||38 - 40/41||41 - 42/43||43 - 45||46 - 49/50||50 - 53|
|UK||5 - 7||7.5 - 9||9.5 - 11.5||12 - 14||14 - 16|
|US Women's||4.5 - 7||7.5 - 9.5||10 - 11.5|
|EU||35 - 37/38||38 - 40/41||41 - 42/43|
|UK||2.5 - 5||5 - 7||7.5 - 9|
- How to Measure:
- Use your shoe size to figure out your sock size.