- Detail Images
Tackle Snow Days in Style and Comfort.
When it's one of those days when the snow steadily falls and you have a million and a half things to do, pull on the Dansko Women's Priscilla Winter Boot and take on the day. Crafted with a rugged leather, this boot also features a genuine shearling cuff which can be worn up or folded down for cozy versatility. Additionally, a waterproof construction keeps your feet dry as you run your countless errands. A DuPont Sorona fiber lining wicks away moisture to keep your feet dry and warm, while the triple-density footbed gives you arch support and shock absorption for all-day comfort. The Vibram rubber outsole offers slip-resistant traction, so you'll be able to navigate snowy parking lots and the treacherous walk out to the mailbox without ending up on your backside.
- A winter boot that combines protection with Dansko's renown comfort
- Rugged leather upper with foldable shearling cuff
- Moisture-wicking and odor-resistant lining
- Removable triple-density footbed provides support
- Built-in shank offers stability and support
- Vibram rubber outsole is slip-resistant for varied use
- Slip on design makes for easy-on, easy-off
- Q & A
Priscilla = looking cool & feeling warm!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 41
Fits true to size - bought a 41 (size 9.5/10). The furry inside does NOT line the interior throughout...just around the cuff so sizing is not impacted by that. The cuff folds down or you can leave it up - either way, it looks cute! Up cuff is great for keeping the snow and sleet out of your shoe while the down cuff is great to make fashion statement with or to cool off your ankles. Really digging these danskos!