- Detail Images
Masculine warmth and performance.
Whether your journey takes you to the slopes of Chamonix or to the sidewalks of New York City, the Dale of Norway Men's Stryn Knitshell Jacket offers steadfast performance and classic style, no matter where your adventure takes you. The Stryn features Dale of Norway's iconic Knitshell construction, which consists of a three layers of water-repellent wool, a windproof membrane, and soft fleece. Ultimately, this fabric technology offers you the best of both worlds, providing subtle warmth, breathability, temperature regulation, and water-resistant protection against light moisture. Additionally, the Stryn is equipped with a two-way front zipper that doubles down on temperature regulation, while the bevvy of pockets keep all of your on-hill and city necessities close at hand.
- A sporty, dapper jacket for the ski resort or city
- Knitshell exterior is windproof and water-resistant
- Fleece lining offers subtle warmth
- Bevvy of pockets keep necessities close
- Two-way front zipper assure temperature regulation
- Fixed hood doubles down on protection
- Sporty fit offers a masculine look