- Detail Images
Transfer to fall in style.
Adjusting to a new season can be tough, but wearing the right clothing can make it a little easier. For example, the Dakota Grizzly Men's Tripp Jacket is a durable and comfy coat that's perfect for cool—but not frigid—temps as the leaves start changing and the mercury dips. the microsuede shell is super plush and beats back chilly fall breezes, and the flannel lining keeps your core insulated and toasty whether you're chopping firewood, pumpkin hunting, or just walking through town on the way to work. Plus, the internal pockets keep your valuables secure and are a great way to hold your essentials in low-profile style.
- A stylish jacket for negotiating the chillier months in comfort
- Microsuede fabric breaks the wind and is plush and soft
- Dobby flannel yoke liner insulates and prevents heat loss
- Luggage gauge metal zippers are super durable for long-term use
- Internal pockets yield plenty of stow for travel and the everyday