Terminal 30L Backpack
When you have a full day of travel ahead of you, pack up the Dakine Terminal Backpack with all of your essentials and electronics and head for the airport. This intuitively-designed 30-liter backpack features plenty of storage options for your laptop, tablet, small necessities, and extra layers for your day of traveling. Its top-entry zipper has a fold over flap to keep debris and weather out of the pack while a zippered side access lets you access your gear without having to pull the pack off. When you've loaded all your gear in, upper compression straps help keep everything secure when you're on the move.
- Everyday backpack to keep your essentials protected while traveling
- Top-entry zipper with fold over flap keeps debris and weather out
- Internal organization keeps all your smaller necessities secure
- Zippered side access panels provide a convenient grab-and-go
- External daisy chain loops offer option for clipping and stashing
- Compression straps keep your load secure when you are on the move
- Q & A
PERFECT bag for traveling!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I fly for work and for personal traveling a lot and was finding that the current backpacks i was using just didn't feel like they fit the bill perfectly. I bought a few different ones and this bag is what I kept. Just used it to travel to Germany and i loved everything about this bag! There are some awesome pockets for organizing all of the items I brought with me. The side pockets fit a nalgene for reference, and I LOVE the side zipper for access to my laptop. The top pocket for documents or things i want easy access to is also super convenient. I wore this at a tradeshow for three days and felt it was super comfortable. Definitely would reccomend this bag!